2012年10月16日星期二

LV Outlet Tips For Taking Portraits Of Children- Another Photography Tip_2965

My very first photo shoot was of my friends children Selena, Tava and Zimari. I had bought some fun props. I wanted to get some pictures with bubbles and the brightly colored bubble bottles in them. I had also brought a pack of chalk for them to draw with,womens nike shox. It's great to get the colors from the chalk and as a bonus their art work into the pictures,nike shox torch ii. If you give kids something fun to do it may help them feel more comfortable getting their pictures taken.

If you don't have something on hand to give them you could use what is around you. I saw this big grassy hill that I thought the kids would like to roll down so I suggested my idea to there mother. The kids loved the idea and I had a good time trying not to fall on my face while getting a good picture. I didn't fall and I got my shot of the youngest daughter with a great big smile on her face and the bright green grass really makes this picture pop.

Sometimes pictures are just waiting for you to take them you don't have to plan anything at all just look for the special moments. My boyfriend Justin and I went to the beach with our nephew Elijah one day. They were having a great time trying to find crabs amongst the rocks. I thought it was precious when Elijah used his Uncle Justin's back to stabilize himself from falling.I also thought the color of the seaweed, rocks and water would make a great backdrop for the picture.

Me and my friend Amy were at the playground one day taking some pictures of her son Jason. He didn't want to sit still for me so I got the pictures by playing tag with him. I had a lot of fun trying to fit my big butt into all those tight spaces.The best picture of that day was when he stopped for a rest,fake uggs. He hugged one of the big wooden support beams and I took my shot.

Sometimes the best pictures will happen naturally. You just have to be ready to catch them when they come.

相关的主题文章:

没有评论:

发表评论